It has already been a busy first week of July and June has been an incredible month for us here at work-books.
Not only did we welcome our first team founders and our first seed money, but all of the following great things have also fallen into place.
- First Seed of 23k received.
- Dr. Lloyd Hamilton accepts the post of Head of Future Technology.
- AWS Activate awards work-books 5k of server credits.
- Work-books enter into a partnership with Codeclan to secure future talent pool.
- The second seed of 50k was confirmed and made available.
Over and above these highlights the codebase has made some great leaps forward this last week as we work towards the move from POC and closer to an MVP.
We are also actively interviewing several roles and meeting up with some amazing industry leaders. So hopefully more good news to follow from these meetings and interviews.
There’s a real buzz forming around the project now which is exciting and we wish to express our gratitude to everyone we have met along the way so far and send a special thanks to the team at Natwest Fintech accelerator for everything they have done under such difficult circumstances. #PowerUp.